Lead and develop onto the Clinica project, a software platform for clinical neuroimaging studies.
- Manage engineers, PhD students and postdoctoral researchers within the scope of this large scale open source project.
- Work on integration between features extracted by Clinica and statistics, machine learning or deep learning.
- Contribute to AD-DL Framework for the reproducible classification of Alzheimer's disease using deep learning with PyTorch.
- Contribute to research projects involving neurodegenerative diseases or patients with stroke.
Developed and applied multimodal image analysis techniques (anatomical MRI, diffusion MRI, PET) to the study of primary progressive aphasia, a neurodegenerative disease affecting language abilities.
- Aimed at finding new biomarkers of the disease and understanding the links between brain alterations and language deficits.
- Developed tools for the analysis of MRI data into the Clinica software platform (multimodal brain image analysis) to make these tools easily usable by other researchers or clinicians. I was among the main contributors
- Contributed to research projects involving neurodegenerative diseases such as Frontotemporal Dementia or Alzheimers disease.
Worked on the topic of development of methods and software for neuroimaging data analysis including the Deformetrica software (morphometry and statistical learning). Used C++, CUDA, ITK, VTK, ITK, Matlab, CMake.
- Software maintenance, architecture, documentation
- Support role for PhD Students and postdoctoral researchers to ease their methodological developments into Deformetrica
- Software optimisation including profiling, GPU implementation with CUDA and replacement of the former linear algebra library VNL by Armadillo.
- Evaluated Deformetrica on computer-aided diagnosis of dementia based on structural MRI data with the MICCAI Challenge.
- Participated to research projects involving topics of neuroimaging (in particular structural MRI) and statistics.